Enjoy The Best Of NOLA's Museums This Month!
New Orleans Museum Month is a collaboration between museums of all sizes across the greater New Orleans area. It offers museum members the opportunity to visit all participating institutions, FREE OF CHARGE, using their current membership throughout the month of August.
Not a member of the CAC yet? Join today and get access to all participating New Orleans this month!
2019 Participating Institutions:
- Ashe Cultural Center
- Audubon Butterfly Garden
- Beauregard-Keyes Historic Home & Garden
- Contemporary Arts Center, New Orleans
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Longuevue House & Gardens
- The National WWII Museum
- New Canal Lighthouse
- Newcomb Art Museum of Tulane
- New Orleans Jazz Museum at the Old US Mint
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Old Ursuline Convent Museum
- Southern Food & Beverage Museum
CAC Open Call Exhibition On View This Month!
From August 3 through October 5, the CAC presents its 2019 Open Call Exhibition: Identity Measures, guest-curated by Dr. Jordan Amirkhani of American University. Identity Measures features works by 23 local and regional artists and explores identity as complex entanglements of lived experiences based on race, gender, ability, sexuality, and class. Every year, the CAC's Open Call exhibition brings together vibrant works from artists across the New Orleans region, according to a theme relevant to our community and the times in which we live. Learn more
Learn more about Museum Month at www.neworleans.com/museum-month