The New Orleans Public Library has partnered with several cultural institutions throughout New Orleans to offer daily passes for free entry for New Orleans Public Library cardholders who live in Orleans Parish and are 18 and older. The CAC is proud to join organizations across the city in joining this great program!
Culture Pass partner institutions include:
Audubon Nature Institute
Contemporary Arts Center, New Orleans
Longue Vue House and Gardens
National WWII Museum
New Canal Lighthouse Museum
New Orleans Museum of Art
Southern Food & Beverage Museum
To reserve a pass, follow the Culture Pass Program link below.
If you need assistance reserving or cancelling a pass, please call the New Orleans Public Library at 504-529-7323, ask for assistance online, or ask for assistance from a Library staff member in person at any Library location.
Passes are not valid for those with a temporary Library card or cardholders from Jefferson or St. Bernard Parish.
New Orleans Culture Pass Rules
- Passes may be reserved by library cardholders online, in person, or by phone via a Library staff member
- Passes are only valid for those who live in Orleans Parish and are age 18 and older. Passes are not valid for those with a temporary library card or cardholders from Jefferson or St. Bernard Parish.
- Passes may be reserved by library cardholders no more than once per month per partner organization
- Each pass is valid for one day
- Multiple passes may not be reserved for the same day
- Passes are only valid for the date of visit displayed on the pass confirmation
- Printed or digital pass confirmations will be accepted for entry
- Passes may not be exchanged, refunded, and are non-transferrable
- Attempts to duplicate, alter, or sell passes will result in denied admittance
- Neither the partner organization nor the New Orleans Public Library is responsible for unauthorized duplication, lost, or stolen passes
- All partner organizations reserve the right to refuse entry to all pass holders
Learn more about New Orleans Public Library Culture Pass at nolalibrary.org