The CAC Teen Zine Collective is gearing up to release their fourth issue of Third Eye, and they want your submissions!
Third Eye is a collection of art, essays, poetry, photography, DIY tips, music playlists, and anything that can be printed on the page—created for, and by, New Orleans teens.
There are no rules for submissions. Students can submit as many pieces as they'd like and can cover whatever content they'd like, so long as that content isn't hurtful or offensive (ie: nothing sexist, racist, homophobic, etc.) We don't have any rules for language, but we're likely to suggest edits to anyone who overuses profanity.
- All submissions must be received by midnight on Friday, January 8th.
- You must be currently enrolled in a New Orleans area high school to submit.
- All submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Submissions may be sent by teachers or school staff on behalf of students, or they may send their work themselves.
- You may submit as many pieces as you'd like.
To view past volumes of Third Eye, please click here: