Support Art of Our Time!
GiveNOLA Day is an annual online day of giving hosted by the Greater New Orleans Foundation that celebrates the spirit of generosity in New Orleans by inviting everyone to support local nonprofits that make our community a better place. On Tuesday, May 7th, the Greater New Orleans Foundation will partially match all gifts made to nonprofit organizations through givenola.org. There has never been a better time for our community to support the CAC!
4 Ways YOU Can Help the CAC on GiveNOLA Day
- Give to the CAC on GiveNOLA Day, May 7th! You may also schedule your gift today, which will automatically go through on GiveNOLA Day.
- Follow the CAC on Facebook, Twitter , and Instagram at @cacno, share our GiveNOLA Day posts, and encourage your friends and family to do the same! Please also RSVP to our GiveNOLA Day Facebook event page and invite your friends and family.
- Share the CAC’s GiveNOLA Day donation page with your friends, family, and colleagues and encourage them to show their financial support!
- Set up a personal fundraiser to support the CAC’s GiveNOLA Day Campaign! All personal fundraisers must be set up by midnight on Sunday, May 5. Keep reading to learn about how to set up a fundraiser.
HELP THE CAC RAISE $13,000 IN 24 HOURS ON GIVENOLA DAY!
This year, the CAC’s goal is to raise $13,000 to support our mission to present, produce, and promote art of our time. To meet this ambitious goal, we need your help on GiveNOLA Day! Serve as a GiveNOLA Day Campaign Ambassador by helping us spread the word about the CAC’s impact and need for financial support on May 7th.
Spread the Word, Support Art!
The CAC needs art lovers like to you help us get the word out on GiveNOLA Day and meet our fundraising goal! To help you do that, we’ve assembled a variety of sample posts, images, videos for you to share on May 7th. Your friends, family, and colleagues are more likely to give when they hear a personal story from you or see concrete ways that the CAC impacts our community. Feel free to use any of this content to tell your own CAC story!
How to Set Up a GiveNOLA Day Fundraiser
- Visit the CAC's GiveNOLA Day page at www.givenola.org/contemporary-arts-center
- Scroll down and click on the big plus sign (+) that says “Create a fundraiser for this nonprofit”
- You’ll need to have a GiveNOLA profile to set up a fundraiser. If you already have a profile, sign in.
- If you don’t have a profile, click the blue “Create Profile” button in the upper left corner of the page. Enter the required information, choose a password you won’t forget, and click “Create Profile”
- Complete the steps to set up your personal fundraising campaign using the content and messaging included in this guide, below.
- Click “Submit Campaign for Approval”
- Once your page is approved and created, be sure to share it on the social media to raise awareness of your fundraiser!